03 December 2006

Thirty-two days later

    I can have a complete conversation on my own, and you know to stay out of it. You're in your own anyway....
      Sharon

It has been a long conversation with myself. Here are a few of the things I would have blogged if I wasn't totally lame:

  • 7 November: C'mon baby! C'mon! Daddy needs a new goverment! C'mon!
  • 8 November: Woo-hoo!
  • 9 November: Now what?
  • Details of converting old Christmas tapes to digital format because the cars don't have tape players anymore.
  • A post about a new contractor hired for a project I'm leading at work, and the... um... spirited debates we've been having about how stuff should be built.
  • Several fun podcasts, including "How to Succedd in Evil."
  • A paragraph dancing around the ugly fact that our cats have destroyed the floor in our office. A paragraph describing the 2-3 day project of replacing floor boards and cleaning the carpet. A paragraph (or two) on how I had to replace the door, and the frame, and the sub-floor. A paragraph cursing my home's previous owner and the fact they didn't use caulk.
  • How I put the Pythagorean Theorem to practical use.

That's all I can come up with for a synopsis. I'm a little foggy right now from all the carpet cleaning chemicals. I will endeavor to post something more substantial soon, perhaps elaborating on the Pythagorean Theorem bit.

P.S. I'm listenning George Carlin's When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops? and I'm wondering if the funniest part is the title. I'm a little dissappointed there.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Podcasts? Do tell more.

And what's this "How To Succeed in Evil?"

--*Rob