- This is a song about a whale. No! This is a song about being happy.
- Stinky Wizzleteats
The rules are simple. Just create a post about any number of things that have
made you happy recently. Then tag any number of people and have them post this
meme on their blogs.
Easy enough. Here's my list:
- Sharon. She makes me happy all the time, so it's a fair bet she's done so in the last week.
- Our children. It was great being home from work over the Thanksgiving break. Watching my oldest stand up for my youngest was something special.
- Thanksgiving. Mmmmmmm. In particular the locally raised turkey and Sharon's sausage stuffing. Oh, and the bourbon sweet potato mash. Mmmmmm.
- The annual day-after-Thanksgiving parade when Santa arrives on a fire truck. We always follow it into town where they turn on all the lights.
- The end of a really frustrating and annoying project at work. Got a monkey off my back! Got a m-m-m-monkey off my back back back!
- The bubbling of beer in the fermenter and enjoying it later when it's ready. We've recently started really digging into the A-Steam, and it's awesome.
- A truly kick-ass D&D game and the promise of another one this Friday. I am having a blast playing this game.
- Comments from people reading my blog.
That's what I could come up with. I'll tag Brenda because I know I'll enjoy reading her list.